Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Sewcial Butterflies: Someone Else Creative

The shop Sewcial Butterflies has been doing some pretty cool stuff lately, and I thought I would put this info out there in case you're in need of a baby gift or just something cool for your own kiddo. They're super affordable items and she always runs a "deal", which makes her a fun twitter/facebook account to follow!

I've purchased several things from Stacey and have been super pleased with how quickly they arrive and how good they look!

We do a big 4th of July deal with my family, so I had these made for the newest cousins:


I had some hats made for W for the fall:

This one is a precious pumpkin hat. You can't see the top, but it's a little stem. Can't even stand how cute it is.


Since UT and Baylor duke it out December 3rd, I wanted my boy prepared! Sic 'Em! (although it looks as though he's throwing his lot in with UT...)

You can click here to check her out.
I'm just pleased with my products and wanted folks to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment