This craft looked fun to me and glitter pens were required, so: check! It would be super cute if the class was studying butterflies or if you were bringing the snack to the group. They're really easy and quick - plus if you have older kids, they could help color the clothes pins...which is what took the longest!
First things first, paint/marker up/glitter glue your clothes pins so that they look like fancy butterfly bodies.
Then add googly eyes. It was surprisingly hard to work with such eyes. At one point, I do believe my fingers wanted to stick together. That's when the toothpick came in handy.
After the eyes, I did a little glitter glue accenting.
I finished it all off with some pipe cleaner antennae super glued to the top of the clothes pin.
These babies may be landing on a doorstep near you. Keep an eye out!
Day 28: Butterfly Snack Clips

No comments:
Post a Comment