Today we had a great celebration for Father's Day, but my favorite part of the day was giving Jas his present this morning.
I got him a hamburger press to make juicy Lucy's, a Darth Vader spatula, and then I made W a cute shirt that advertised which parent he preferred (I still don't think he knows the word mama).
We made the card from scratch, too...so that is our creation for Day 19 of 30!
I got him a hamburger press to make juicy Lucy's, a Darth Vader spatula, and then I made W a cute shirt that advertised which parent he preferred (I still don't think he knows the word mama).
We made the card from scratch, too...so that is our creation for Day 19 of 30!
Happy Father's Day to Jason - one of the best dad's I've ever known. There is no way I could or would do this without you. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment