Wednesday, June 1, 2011

30 Days of Creativity: Day One

30 Days of Creativity started today. For 30 days the goal is to create something every single day. Now, with a toddler who is a dynamo, that is definitely going to be a challenge plus plus. I'm taking it easy on myself and offering a pretty broad definition of "create".
For example, tonight for dinner I created beer can chicken. And it was fab.

I only had beer in a bottle, which wouldn't work in the oven, right? So I poured out a soda, filled it with beer, and set the chicken on top of it, making sure to sprinkle carrots around the bottom of the disposable pan. I gave the chicken an olive oil, thyme, garlic rub down, then I stuck it in the oven for an hour and a half.

Before


After


If you want to follow the movement, power to the people, you can link up here and you can search the hashtag #30daysofcreativity on Twitter.
I don't know how it will all turn out, but the challenge to my brain and the fun ideas of things that I can create with Dub is definitely worth giving a try.

Day One: Check!

No comments:

Post a Comment