I've been trying a few recipes this afternoon and it hasn't been going very well. Sad face.
My brittle was a horrible fail, despite having a new candy thermometer. It was less brittle and more taffy.
But...this little ditty worked out.
The mold is from Fancy Flours, which has some cool stuff!
I poured in white chocolate, added an Oreo, topped it with more white chocolate, and let it set in the fridge for 10 minutes. Then I piped in red gel icing and called it a day. Hard to screw that up.
Happy Halloween!
My brittle was a horrible fail, despite having a new candy thermometer. It was less brittle and more taffy.
But...this little ditty worked out.
The mold is from Fancy Flours, which has some cool stuff!
I poured in white chocolate, added an Oreo, topped it with more white chocolate, and let it set in the fridge for 10 minutes. Then I piped in red gel icing and called it a day. Hard to screw that up.
Happy Halloween!

No comments:
Post a Comment