Gabby, Aunt Sue, and I took Wyatt to the State Fair last week. It was an overcast day, which made the temps so nice. Wyatt looked around at everything from the safe perch of his stroller. He tried a few completely new things: ice cream, frito pie, corny dogs, lemonade, and cotton candy (A+ parenting right here, folks).
Eating ice cream while wearing my new necklace. Dang! This stuff if COLD!
Cotton Candy: This went over like gangbusters...
His favorite thing was the petting zoo. He ran from cage to cage yelling and pointing. They handed out little cups of food for the animals, but the mean goats just took & ate everything - including the cups. That's probably why their cheese tastes so bad.

His second favorite thing was the fountains. He leaned over as far as he could to splash his hand in the water.
What? I'm not supposed to do this?
Group effort to wrangle and get shoes on the Bug!
Y'all take me over there. I'm getting tired.
This is the second annual Fair trip for W, so I dug up a few photos from last year. Last year was such a different experience from this year - I'm always amazed at how much he is growing and changing. He's not a baby anymore (tear!).
Being friendly - saying HOWDY!
Same fountains...different baby!
Watching a cooking demo with Gabby!
Too tired to continue!
His favorite thing was the petting zoo. He ran from cage to cage yelling and pointing. They handed out little cups of food for the animals, but the mean goats just took & ate everything - including the cups. That's probably why their cheese tastes so bad.
His second favorite thing was the fountains. He leaned over as far as he could to splash his hand in the water.
This is the second annual Fair trip for W, so I dug up a few photos from last year. Last year was such a different experience from this year - I'm always amazed at how much he is growing and changing. He's not a baby anymore (tear!).

No comments:
Post a Comment