Sunday, October 30, 2011

Pumpkin Patch






Which one do I want?

I like these big stems. They're easy for me to pick up.

Let me just stand on this one to get a better look at things.

He ran around the sheep/goat pen yelling "BAA-BAA" at the top of his lungs!

Peek! He loved this wooden train.

Climbing up on the chicken coop to yell BAK-BAK at the chickens.

Working on the "B" of BAK!

Our little cowboy on his first pony ride.

Today was our 2nd annual trip to the Pumpkin Patch. This year we picked one in Mansfield and we went with our friends, The Peterson's. The weather could not have been more perfect. The drive out was so neat - lots of farm land and open fields. Reminded me of growing up in Rowlett when it was just cotton fields.

Wyatt had a wonderful time. There was a playground with a wooden train - he went all through that. Then we toured the "petting zoo". Goats, sheep, a cow, horses, chickens - there were several pens, so we made sure to see them all. He loves animals & making all of their noises. A quick trip through the corn maze, a visit to the pumpkin patch to pick out our pumpkins, a hayride, a bounce house, and then running around with the girls. By the time we made it back to the car, W was exhausted. He slept on the way home!

I'm so glad Jason and I are both around to take W on such fun adventures. He spent the whole day smiling and very pleased with himself. Jas and I are exhausted and ready for bed, but it was a great day. Tomorrow is Halloween, and there are lots of fun things on tap!

Hope everyone has a safe holiday!


No comments:

Post a Comment