Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A Word From Dub..





Mom said that today makes day sixteen of temps over the 100 degree mark. Sounds like this was a good summer for Gabby and Gramps to put in that pool. I've been in the pool more times than I can count and I love it. Sometimes, while Gabby is holding me, I even fall asleep. It's so soothing and cool. And I love the color blue, so that helps make me feel calm & relaxed. Man, what are we going to do over there in the fall? What neat thing is Gramps going to install/perfect for me then?

(having a nap in Gabby's arms - so comfortable!)

I've really got this rolling down thing over, so I go from side to side and I can even prop up on my arms now and hold my head up for a real long time. I'm pretty proud of myself and smile the whole time. Mom set up a quilt for me downstairs, so we play down there during the day now. I found out that I have feet and that I can grab them, which provides hours of fun and hours of tooting. I can also use these magical feet to kick things - like the bathwater (so that I can make a huge mess), or those toys on my vibrating chair, or to kick away from mom when she's holding me too close. Who knew these things would be so helpful!


Norah keeps watch over me, she's a good dog and very protective. I already know she loves me to pieces. Zoey pretty much minds her own business, and Stella is interested, but I think Norah told her to back off. Norah reminds me of that dog in the book that mom reads me at night, Good Dog, Carl by Alexadra Day. I'll bet she helps me get into all kinds of messes in the future.



I also like the dog mom got me named Scout. He scared me at first, but we're getting along much better now.


I go back to the doctor for my 4 month appointment next Wednesday. Other than that, just planning to celebrate my cousin EJ's birthday and get in some more pool time.

Well, off to nap time!




No comments:

Post a Comment