On the "To Be Ordered" list, please add this little bear cover-up for colder temps. Jason says it reminds him of the Christmas Story bunny uniform and that Dub will NEVER wear anything like it. But...

We also have the striped hoodie with the star patch cords. Gramps wears cords, and we all know that imitation is the highest form of flattery. :) Can't wait for fall.


And speaking of fall, all summer we've been barefoot & enjoying it. But with cooler temps, should they ever show up, I imagine we'll need to be looking into some coverings for the little precious piggies.
These shoes are reversible, so if Dub is being his usual prince self, he can have the little prince side. And if he's not...then little monster might be the order of the day. Adorable!
These are from Robeez, but you can order them on amazon as well, and they're a bit cheaper - plus you get free shipping.

Anyone named Wyatt must have a pair of boots! Lucky for us, Robeez makes those, too. Soft soled and too cute for words -
Check them out:
Finally, Linds put me on to Janie & Jack, which I can only purchase while on sale. I've found the perfect thing for our baby gun slinger:
Those are my finds of the week.I just read that my friend, Emily Mulkey of Emily Mulkey Photography is going to be hosting a fall photo shoot special. Prepare yourselves for some precious!

No comments:
Post a Comment