Monday, August 23, 2010

The Jumperoo and Wyatt, too!



Now that Wyatt has decent control of his head/won't face plant, I decided it was time to unveil the jumperoo. This thing has about a million gadgets on it and I'm proud to say that I put it together myself with only one brief bit of help from Jas.

Here are some photos of Wyatt's first encounter with the Jumperoo, all in all, a success.

This thing has songs and blinking lights and I don't even know what to look at first. I'm definitely interested, though. I'll probably give it about ten minutes before I start to cry...


How do I get my hands on this darn lizard? My Gramps is a famous lizard catcher, so I've got to figure this out...

What? Someone put the TV on? What's playing? Anything I want to watch...

Back to the lizard. I'm going to get you, sucka. I've just got to figure this thing out...

And, I'm done. Get me out of here. Too much. Too much!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment