Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The Last Day of August - A Word From Dub

Yesterday I spent some time with Gabby while mom went to a meeting. Gabby had this cold teething thing that she got out of the freezer and gave me to chew on. At first I was skeptical, but then it struck me as very entertaining.



Then she goes over to this table next to the couch and pulls out tons of tricks. She has two, TWO, slinkies in there. She let me play with this yellow one. Slinkies are pretty interesting. They make noises, they're neat colors. What will Gabby think of next?



Today was the second day of rice cereal. I think mom gets freaked out about the mess I make, but the mess is part of the fun!


Tummy time has definitely gotten better. In fact, I prefer it to back time now. Every time mom puts me down, I immediately flip over. I've found that this trick gets the most attention when the folks are trying to change my diaper.

More to come!! Big plans this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment