Here s Dub at his 4 month appointment (even though I count him at 4 and 1/2 months or 18 weeks). He was a very good patient. The doctor said he was weighing in at 14lbs 8oz and that he was 25 and 1/2 inches tall. We got the green light to start cereal. We are also starting formula this week, so big changes are afoot. He's been a little cranky, but sure lights up when Jason gets home!
After his nap on Monday, Dub decided to explore the bedroom. He was almost completely under the bed when I came up to check on him. He's a fast mover. I shudder to think about how life will change once he can crawl. NOTHING will be safe. :)
On Tuesday night we went out with some friends and left Dub with his extraordinary sitter (who is amazing!). She sent us this photo of Dub hitting the bottle. This is his new M.O. while drinking. Pretty funny!
That's all for now. Tomorrow we're going to hang out at the pool with W's friend, Travis. Should be a good time! Pics to come.

No comments:
Post a Comment