W turned three this week. THREE!!! I cannot even believe it. I swear, we were just at the hospital, trying to figure out diapers and baths, etc...next thing I know, he's going to be in college. [Which might be okay because the Terrible Twos have rolled on in to three. So, thanks for that, world.]
Still pretty precious to us, though.
This week has been great - with both of our birthdays to celebrate.
We couldn't have done it without help from our network, which we are SO thankful for: Sue, Gabby, Pop Pops, Aunt Katie, Uncle Brad...
We celebrated W's birthday at The Barnyard. We ordered some chick-fil-a nuggets, grabbed a pony and a petting zoo, and called it a party. Pinterest provided some ideas for a cowboy themed party, so that took up an exorbitant amount of prep time - but provided a pretty cute backdrop [and an insane mama...].
Thanks to everyone for the well wishing, the presents, and your time!
We had a great birthday week and it wouldn't have been possible without YOU. :)
Happy birthday, Dub! You sure make us happy.
Happy birthday, Dub! You sure make us happy.

No comments:
Post a Comment