Monday, October 22, 2012

Ev's Sip & See

Aunt Katie and Gabby were good enough to host a Sip & See for Everett last weekend, and it was a doozy! Sip & See is, I suppose, a southern tradition for folks to get a chance to meet the new baby after his immune system is a little stronger and the mom is no longer in the "have I showered today???" phase. 

Katie and Mom put together an awesome spread. We had a cheese tray, hummus served in a hollowed out pumpkin, a candy corn & peanut mix, bundtinis, a Pecan and Prailine bundt cake, a take on tea sandwiches, and plenty to drink. 

 
 
 

Katie had her house decorated with all of her fall goods plus lots of pictures of Everett. It was darling and since she had cider brewing, it smelled amazing. 



Ev made the rounds at the party. I think I only held him one time. Mom handled all of the diaper changes. I handled the Cabernet. ...Which means that I, of course, forgot to take pictures DURING the party. Here are a few, though! Thank you to everyone who came and helped make our day so special. 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment