W, Gabby, and I took a trip to Lake Palestine today to visit with Grandma and Grandpa. Gabby made an A+ quiche that was amazing. We had three desserts.
Wyatt got to get into all kinds of mischief - which he loved.
| Let me listen closely, Grandma. |
I prepared a special scavenger hunt for him, but he wasn't too interested in completing that. Instead, he loved running free. The sounds of cicadas totally scared him ("what's that"), but he had such a great time being outside.
| Whimsical W |
| Come on! |
| Walking boys! |
| What's that? |
| Taking Gabby and Grandpa for a walk. |
| Hugs for Grandma! |
| Mischief makers! |
| Before things got out of hand... |
| I know I'm B-A-D! |
| Soaked and loving it! |
| Hanging with St. Francis. |
Grandma brought out two basins and a bowl for him; he had fun transferring water from basin to St. Francis fountain, back to basin. Then he decided to join in the fun and dip himself in the basins. By the end of the afternoon, he was down to his diaper and having a blast.
It was a great visit! Happy Mother's Day, Grandma!

No comments:
Post a Comment