Saturday, March 3, 2012

Happy Birthday, Jonathon!

Wyatt was invited to his first costume party this week - for his cousin Jonathon's birthday. Since W has outgrown his lion costume from Halloween, I was at a loss as to how to dress him...until I talked to my Colorado bestie. She gave me the idea of finding a Superman shirt and sewing a cape. Ended up being easy...oh, except W HATED the cape.


I had to have Gabby, Pop-Pop, and Daddy wear the cape around to prove how cool it was...and W finally gave in. All smiles before the party!


So, today we celebrated with the Cassady's in Superman style!

The boys

Wyatt was "helping" to raise and lower the pinata.

Eating a plastic top from the pinata - good parenting!

Checking the pinata for any leftover treasures...

Everyone in costume!

Blowing out the candles!

Eating a cupcake - Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment