Saturday, March 10, 2012

Gender Reveal Party

Tonight was our gender reveal party. We had our sonogram on Thursday, but didn't peek. Instead, we took the note from the sonographer directly to the baker. We asked the baker to make the icing inside the cake either pink or blue so that when we cut it, we were clear on what our baby would be.
Looks like August will bring us another precious boy.



Sonogram Photo Banner

Quack! Ducks floating in our made from scratch lemonade

Aunt Katie brought this treat for W!

What's it going to be?

The cake is cut! We're having a boy.

That is some blue icing...

Wyatt and his bud, Noah.

Aunt Susan put together this onesie at the party.

I made this banner by sewing burlap to a ribbon and stenciling letters on top. I have plans for it later - when I'm a little bigger - thanks to a picture I saw on Pinterest.

Great day. We are very excited about our news. :)

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute idea! My neighbor make pink cupcakes a few weeks ago for a gender reveal party. Love how creative people are being these days!

    ReplyDelete