Working it out...
I love Mailbox Magazine and when it comes every month, I flag pages to try with W. Today's activity was a sorting game. I bought a bag of small pom poms from JoAnn Fabric for about $1.50 and emptied them into a plastic container (which he then emptied onto the floor). Then I gave W a mini muffin tin. The idea was to sort the pom poms into color groups. So that didn't work very well...though OCD boy did work hard to get all of the pom poms into the tin. We named the colors while working with them, but trying to get them into the matching tin didn't gel.
We will keep trying - as with all things toddler.
Here is what it is supposed to look like.

We will keep trying - as with all things toddler.
Here is what it is supposed to look like.
Wyatt, working hard to figure it all out:
Wyatt tipping it over.
Jason playing the sorting game. Leading by example...

No comments:
Post a Comment