This week Jason turned old.
We had to celebrate.
I wanted to serve up Jason's favorite things, which turned out to be really easy: Hostess Cupcakes, Pepperoni Pizza, Chick-fil-A nuggets, Shiner, Mexican Coca Cola,
and a few other processed foods.
Our sweet friends were kind enough to join us and pretend that they weren't disgusted by the fare. Jason and I had a great time. The party finally shut down around 2:30...but I am pretty sure that Jason had a reminder of the fun times all day long today.
I wanted to serve up Jason's favorite things, which turned out to be really easy: Hostess Cupcakes, Pepperoni Pizza, Chick-fil-A nuggets, Shiner, Mexican Coca Cola,
and a few other processed foods.
Our sweet friends were kind enough to join us and pretend that they weren't disgusted by the fare. Jason and I had a great time. The party finally shut down around 2:30...but I am pretty sure that Jason had a reminder of the fun times all day long today.
Coca-Cola and Chocolate Milk - Jason's favorite non-alcoholic bevs
Purple - the birthday boy's favorite color
Cinnamon Toast Cupcakes - one of two things I made from scratch for the b-day boy!
Don't forget your to-go party favor. Big League Chew was definitely a hit.
Katie & Brad (it was Brad's b-day, too! Happy 30th b-day, Brad!)
Pretty friends: JP, JZ, and Keisha
Cutie-pies!
A night without Noah...pretty smiley!
Jokers!
Brotherly love!
The newlyweds!
Brothers - telling stories on each other
Thank you to everyone who came out to help me celebrate Jason's birthday.
We had a very fun time party-ing it up with you.
Happy B-Day, Jas!
We had a very fun time party-ing it up with you.
Happy B-Day, Jas!

No comments:
Post a Comment