Friday, September 2, 2011

EJ's Birthday Pizza Party!!!


The Chefs

I cannot believe my baby cousin turned 15 in August! Now I feel like one of those old ladies that says {insert creaky voice} "I remember when you were a baby".
He had a great party - it was a create and cook your own pizza deal. Aunt Susan set out toppings galore and had balls of dough ready for all of us. You rolled out your own dough, then dressed your pizza as you wished. We threw them in the oven and then enjoyed our own tasty creations. It was pure genius, and I'm probably going to steal the idea. :)

Here are some pics of the big event!

The toppings! Wow - from hatch peppers to sausage, Su had it covered!

Two goofballs!
Very serious - at work in the kitchen
Chef Susan and Chef-Sational Shaw
Cheers, Sue!

Pops - rolling out the dough
Catching up

The Work Product. Yum!

And in other news - EJ didn't ask for any presents for himself. Instead he asked us to all get gifts that he could take to the hospital to give out to folks. He said his own experience taught him about what it feels like to be in the hospital, and he wanted to spread some good cheer. Amazing guy! Happy B-day, Cuz!


No comments:

Post a Comment