Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Weekend Trip to Houston & Back

Back in the saddle again...

We had a great weekend. We drove down to Houston to visit our cousins. We had a blast playing and eating and shopping. We were sad to see it come to a close. Lindsay and Alex did a great job of keeping us entertained and showing us some fun spots in Houston. Berkley and Matheson were sweet hosts to Wyatt, who loved all of their neat and new toys but didn't quite know how to play with girls. Dub slept the whole way home, which was an extra bonus.

Playing with Alex's class ring - subtle seed planting of Gig Em?

Ready for church on Sunday

Still recovering from the weekend

As his first birthday approaches (11 days), I can't even believe how active Wyatt is! Yesterday he climbed on top of his Move and Shake Drum to reach something on top of the book shelf. Oh, yeah...it was a screw and I had to run over and get it out of his mouth.

Crime Scene Footage: Standing on drum to reach the hardware


We are planning a 1st birthday with family in May, but I had to prepare this little shirt to broadcast his b-day before the party. I can't believe my little monkey is almost one! Sheesh!


We are looking forward to a visit with Gabby tomorrow and then on Friday, a visit to someone equally as enchanting: the Easter Bunny.
Stay tuned. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment