Sunday we got together to celebrate Easter. Next week everyone has different plans, so even though it was Palm Sunday, we gave up our Lenten promises early and commenced with celebrating.
Wyatt quickly got the hang of opening presents (some of these were for his b-day...which is in 5 more days!). Of course, eating the bag still out weighed any gift giving.
Aunt Katie put some bubbles in Wyatt's Easter basket - that was a blast. He was mesmerized by the bubbles and his head kept whipping around to try and follow all of the suds being released.
We tied a pink ribbon around W's wrist because we thought he would be entertained by it. He wasn't. He's very temperamental these days. Originally, I thought it was because he's teething. However, I'm starting to fear that he has just entered a new stage - one that I hope he'll grow out of quickly!
Mom made some outstanding scalloped potatoes and a roast.
We sat out on the patio and soaked up a little vitamin D.
It was a lovely afternoon followed by a nap for everyone.
And, of course, we did photos with the Easter Bunny. It didn't go as well as I had originally expected (like so many things once you add a baby to the mix). We did manage to get one photo where he wasn't crying. He looks so relaxed, doesn't he?Happy Easter everyone!

No comments:
Post a Comment