Sunday, April 24, 2011

Birthday Fun!




My birthday weekend started on Wednesday when Mom and Katie took me to Grapevine to celebrate. We went to Tolbert's where we tried the world famous chili (not too shabby). We wandered down the block, trying cupcakes and champagne...it was a great kick off!




Saturday, our friend Heidi was nice enough to have us over to celebrate. Heidi's daughter, R, and Wyatt were born on the same day. We had a birthday twin party - very fun...cake, balloons, presents, the whole works! Immediately after these photos, we put W in the tub and hosed him off. That boy was a mess!

This was Wyatt's first taste of cake, and he was crazy about it. Being my kid, how could he not? He wouldn't eat lunch and he refused to nap afterwords and cried on and off for hours, but the cake was good and it was hilarious fun to watch him.





On Sunday, my cousin EJ put together a lunch at Torchy's. It was fun to have everyone together, especially since EJ is home from Nebraska!


It was a great birthday weekend. I know this time last year, I didn't want W born any time near my birthday (not that I had a whole lot of say in it, obviously)...but I enjoyed sharing the weekend with my big boy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment