Thursday, December 2, 2010

A Tooth, A Tree, and a Jolly Old Soul



Our little crawler

Enjoying a toast

Whew! Big week!

To begin, W spent time with Santa. He didn't exactly dig Santa, he just kind of frostily checked out the old boy...but at least he wasn't crying.



Yesterday morning, I was feeding W breakfast when the little shark bit me. Now usually, he gums my finger while I'm feeding him cheese or whatever we're serving up. Yesterday, though, Wyatt had a tooth in there! Bottom, right side. When I probed around, I could see some tiny white dots where the tooth was just emerging. The rest of the day, the tooth made a splashy appearance - clinking against his drinking glass, trying to snag my finger, chewing on everything. To celebrate, W had steak and potatoes for dinner (still pretty small bites since it's only 1/16 of a tooth at this point). Our boy is getting big!

Yesterday morning - after I discovered the tooth

Enjoying blueberries this morning.

We finally finished the holiday decor. This was actually a big task since Jason has been traveling all week. It's hard to decorate with one hand and an extra 18lbs hanging around. The house looks fun and festive for Wyatt's first Christmas. W even has a few presents under the tree. And Jason will be home this evening, so you know I'm excited for him to meet "the tooth".


Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment