I love the idea of Etsy and one of my favorite new shops is Southern Woolies.
Aside from being super kind, the shop owner does a fantastic job with creating her product. She is prompt about answering questions and was very patient with my list of "can you do this...".
We received the hat today and immediately ordered another. It is precious, incredibly soft, and well made. I couldn't be happier...and neither could this guy (he wore the hat on our walk this afternoon and was very cozy):
Aside from being super kind, the shop owner does a fantastic job with creating her product. She is prompt about answering questions and was very patient with my list of "can you do this...".
We received the hat today and immediately ordered another. It is precious, incredibly soft, and well made. I couldn't be happier...and neither could this guy (he wore the hat on our walk this afternoon and was very cozy):

No comments:
Post a Comment