Gabby and Gramps finally came home from Montreal, and we are SO happy about it!
We spent the week doing all kinds of fun things.
I finished my pregnancy/Wyatt's birthday scrapbook this week...only six months after the fact. I can't believe how much he's grown. He really looks nothing like his baby photos. :(
Gabby and I took little man to the State Fair on Wednesday - quite an adventure. We had fried s'mores and fried Frito Pie and walked through tons of buildings to try and "work it off" (yeah, right). I'm going to go ahead and say that the Fried Frito Pie, gross as it sounds, is delicious. I would probably eat it again.
Today, Saturday, we went to the Arboretum and took pictures in the pumpkin patch. I put Wyatt in his Halloween pumpkin outfit and Jason said I was forcing Wyatt to suffer awful indignities. Haha!
We're ready for the UT vs. Nebraska game, set to start in a little over half an hour. I have a pot of homemade chili warming on the stove. Shiners are already being consumed...
We have a little bet with Wyatt's birthday twin (whose parents are Nebraska fans). Loser has to wear winner's onesies. Yikes. Hook 'Em Horns!

No comments:
Post a Comment