Thursday, October 7, 2010

Acrobatics

Today while I was making little man some homemade applesauce, I put him in the play pen and rolled that into the kitchen so we could talk.
Apparently, I wasn't keeping up my end of the convo, because Wyatt started performing some acrobatics. Watch the progression...

Talking with mom while she makes me some applesauce. Love that mama!

Roll over - probably something interesting out there to look at...

Nope, there wasn't. Guess I'll try and bust out of here.

Whoa! Look at me. Hang in there legs. Don't let me down.

Still going. My leg is starting to collapse, though.

Can't keep up...

Very careful landing.

Back to start, where I will wait for about five seconds before starting this process again.

I can only imagine that the next step is crawling. I hope he doesn't skip that and go straight to walking. I have no idea how I'm going to keep up, as it is.
Guess it's about time to babyproof this house. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment