Monday, June 21, 2010

Wyatt's Fun Time Mat




So our friends Heidi and Terry got us this Tiny Love Mat that has so many interactive parts, even I get overwhelmed. It has music, mirrors, bells, crinkly paper, lots of colors - you imagine it, this thing has it. I started putting Wyatt on the mat a few weeks ago, and he would kind of freak out and close his eyes and just not be very interested...but we kept trying and we did tummy time on this mat because that, at least, made TT more interesting.

The last few days, Wyatt and this mat have really clicked.
I think it's because Wyatt has put together that his hand is attached to his body and if he flails it out there, he can hit something and cause a reaction.

Well, this is the face he had on this morning after he hit the elephant bell. Scared the bejeezes out of himself, I think...


It also has this mirror attachment that you hook to the bars so that your baby can see himself. I must say that Wyatt might have inherited Jason's ego. That kid stared at himself for about 20 minutes with a smile on his face...as if to say, "hey there, you handsome devil".
Very funny way to spend the morning!


No comments:

Post a Comment