We have been tearing up the highway between Dallas and Rowlett this week to visit with Gabby and get out of the house. Each time we get in the car seat and lock into the car, I immediately fall asleep. But if the car stops, I let mom know how unhappy I am with the situation.
This is Gabby's favorite picture right now. She has it up on her fridge. She calls it "the meanest boy in town" because my face is all banged up from my nails and because the look on my face is a little cantankerous. Gabby and Gramps have come up with all sorts of things I could be saying, based on the way I look. Those two are pretty hilarious.

We spent some time out at Great Aunt Sue's for Memorial Day. It was nice and cool on the lake and I made sure to stay in the shade. Here are some pictures from that fun day!




This week Gabby threw me my first ever luncheon. She served quiche and red,white,and blue salad - all of which was really tasty. We ate out by the pool and then Aunt Kathy and Aunt Vicki took turns passing me around. While Aunt Kath was holding me, I decided to smile for Gabby. It's something I've really started doing this week. But that quickly turned to a frown because I've also kind of been a fussy boy this week.


That's what I've been up to.
Lots of fun!

We spent some time out at Great Aunt Sue's for Memorial Day. It was nice and cool on the lake and I made sure to stay in the shade. Here are some pictures from that fun day!




This week Gabby threw me my first ever luncheon. She served quiche and red,white,and blue salad - all of which was really tasty. We ate out by the pool and then Aunt Kathy and Aunt Vicki took turns passing me around. While Aunt Kath was holding me, I decided to smile for Gabby. It's something I've really started doing this week. But that quickly turned to a frown because I've also kind of been a fussy boy this week.


That's what I've been up to.
Lots of fun!

No comments:
Post a Comment