Thursday, June 17, 2010

Father's Day - Part I - Poolside at Gabby's


We've been spending all of our summer days at Gabby and Gramps', hanging out by the pool. Last night we celebrated Father's Day with Gramps,
since we'll be celebrating with my dad on Sunday.
Gabby made salmon and shrimp, mashed potatoes, a salad, and some yummy green beans. She also made Gramps' favorite dessert: pineapple upside down cupcakes. Since it is Gramps' favorite, it's probably my favorite, too...I like that guy.
Aunt Katie and Brad came over.
Everyone wanted to hold me - I'm pretty popular.

Gabby spent a lot of time keeping me entertained and I loved it! I even smiled like crazy for her, something that makes my mom jealous since I don't just hand those out to anyone.
I got super cranky around eight, but Gabby said it was cute, so I kept at it for about an hour. Mom didn't think it was as cute as Gabby did.


getting a kiss from Aunt Kitties

Dad - isn't he handsome? People say I look like him...

Adoring Gabby, as usual...

Sic 'em Bears...glad the Big 12 is staying together - mostly...

What mom? Can't you see that I'm with Gabby right now??


Cheers!

Gramps & Dad discussing important business...golf

Yawn or squeal?

Thanks for a fun evening, Gabby. Let's do it again tomorrow. This time, I want steak. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment