I finally have Everett's room the way that I want it - all it needs is a baby at this point.
Dr. M. moved my c-section back to 8/21 so now it is a race to see which comes first - Everett by his own accord, or Everett by force. His actual due date is 8/22. Wyatt came a week early, so I'm hoping these brothers can share at least that. I'm ready. Well, I'm not ready right this second, but I'll be ready a week early for sure. :)
Back to the task at hand - Ev's nursery.
Here it is!
 |
| Changing table and crane mobile |
 |
| Hanging these letters was beastly. Pop Pop was a real trooper! |
 |
| Re-purposed artwork from Wyatt's nursery |
 |
| Restoration Hardware's Stroller Blanket. Love. Wanted this for Wyatt, but couldn't justify it since we already had 100 blankies for him. Couldn't be happier with this piece. |
 |
| Toddler pillow with monogram. Love. |
 |
| Crane Mobile made from the pages of Little Women. From Etsy. It's precious. |
|
 |
| Room with a view. |
So - that's the way it all turned out. I was able to talk Jason into painting a blue room blue and he has been very complimentary of the way it all turned out. He's also been super sweet about bankrolling the whole project and not being too fussy. ***TOO***. Keisha did a great job helping me get all of the pieces in order. Pop Pop was so helpful and patient with hanging everything - excluding me, so...I appreciate that. Gabby and Katie watched Wyatt so I could help supervise Pop Pop. Also helpful. I think we've got a winner of a room. Can't wait to spend many-a-sleepless nights in there. Coming soon. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment