Everything is packed up - the big move will be in 8 days, if all goes according to plan.
This means that Dub is consistently confined to his room for playtime.
...Which would be fine, except our OCDs are at odds. He can be across the room embroiled in squishy crayons and pacifiers and I'll start putting things back in the box. He'll immediately come over to investigate, find that things aren't strewn about to his liking, and upend whatever I was tidying. I want to put things up in their proper place. He thinks the proper place is on the floor in no particular order. On this, I assure you, we will butt heads continually. :)
He likes to get into everything. He recently learned how to unplug the monitoring camera - because that will likely get a parental response ASAP. His crib now resides in the center of the room where he can't get his little monkey paws on anything.
Here he is helping me pack up a few things. And by "pack up", I mean take things out of the box that I just finished up with.
He likes the changing table as a place to crawl in and out of. He will push off and tip over all of the baskets, then crawl up onto the table and hang out. Notice, also, the grace in the dismount.
But, he's still a sweet boy. Just a few minutes ago he conked out in my lap. That's the sweetest time - because I can get everything back where it belongs before we ring the bell for Round 2. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment