We tried peas - hated them.
Tried mangoes - delicious! But most of all, W really loved peaches and broccoli.
Here's a picture of Aunt Kitties feeding W the oatmeal/mango combo plate this afternoon.
This week we had our first cold snap. We really had to bundle Wyatt up for our morning and evening walks. He didn't seem to mind, too much!
Our friends Vicki, Tyson, and Leo gave W this cool dragon with little plastic balls when he was born. This week was the first time he was able to sit in the dragon and play with the balls. The balls were bendy, which were perfect for his little questing fingers. Dragon was a big hit.
And finally, but most importantly, this morning W did his first ever crawl. He's been doing the army crawl using just arm strength to get around. Then he started doing the roll-everywhere-to-get-what-I-need method. Just this week he started putting the pieces together, pulling his legs under him, figuring out his arms. So today he did his first complete crawl. It was only two movements, but he did it two different times today, so I think we're in trouble! I don't have a picture, but rest assured that some video is sure to come!
Jas and I are just settling in for the night - watching the UT vs. K-State game and enjoying a pizza. W is between us on a quilt doing acrobatics. Life is good!

No comments:
Post a Comment