Friday, September 17, 2010

Just Photos

Mr. Spoon- I've got you under control.

I gave Wyatt this spoon the other day while I was washing dishes. He leaned over and banged it all around the inside of the sink making the most noise possible - what a boy!! He was very interested in the spoon and wanted to hold it for most of the evening.


Here is Wyatt's winter coat.
It fits better than this picture indicates and is not actually a mid-riff coat, but look at that little face. OOOhhh! I just want to kiss that baby bear!


This is serious Wyatt, enjoying cords - taking a page from Gramps' style book.


What? Is someone making fun of Cordy? They better stop!


Believe it or not, we actually put Dub to bed on his back in the middle of the bed. He is a little wiggle worm, though and manages to wedge himself into the corner every night.


This is Prince Wyatt's first experience with a pillow.


And finally, here we have Wyatt giving thanks for his mom (at least that is what I think...)

No comments:

Post a Comment