Thursday, September 23, 2010

Goodbye Summer, Welcome Fall

Mom said this week is the last week of summer and the start of fall. I don't know what that really means. All I know is that she keeps dressing me in orange.


I've also noticed that it's not so hot in the mornings when mom takes me out in the stroller. We go for a long walk and I get to watch the planes and check out all of the dogs who are also out for walks. Mom tries to point out interesting flowers, but everyone knows that boys don't care about flowers - BORING.
While I was at Gabby's this week, we did some swimming. Gramps said he was shutting down the pool this week since it's fall (there's that word again). I guess I won't be wearing any more swim pants for awhile. That's too bad, too, because I just noticed this turtle thing that's in the pool. I'd really like to give it more of a look, but I guess I"ll have to wait until next summer. Investigating is a lot of work for a guy like me, so after we got out of the pool, I had a little snooze in Gabby's lap.


Today I tried Oatmeal for the first time and I really liked it. Mom said I had more of it on my face and in my lap than in my tummy. She even let me hold the spoon. She's getting the hang of this. She also gave me water in a cup. She called it a sippy cup. Dumb name, if you ask me. It was kind of difficult to get the water out of it, so I'll probably stick with the bottle for awhile longer.

Well, it's the time in the day when I get cranky and demand attention. Better get to it...

No comments:

Post a Comment