Saturday, April 7, 2012

Backyard Easter

We had a tiny Easter celebration in our backyard for lunch today. Mom and Dad, Katie, Brad, Jason, Wyatt, and I celebrated together - our last get together before the wedding.
We had some pretty delicious snacks:

Katie made pimiento cheese biscuits ready for us. She used the Red Lobster biscuit recipe to make mini-biscuits, cut them in half, and then packed in the cheese. They were amazing!


Mom made some pretty solid spinach artichoke dip!


And I put together ham and cheese buns, a cheddar-apple-pecan salad, and fried couscous cheese balls.



We finished it off with Cadbury Creme Egg Cupcakes...wow!



I had an Easter Egg hunt planned for Wyatt and one planned for the adults. I'm not sure who had more fun!


Wyatt is one lucky boy - Gabby and Katie both brought him Easter baskets FULL of cool stuff. We played with bubbles and all sorts of fun things while snacking before lunch. Gabby even brought over a lawn mower, which Wyatt is using in the house as we speak.

Happy Easter everyone! We are in a sugar coma over here!

No comments:

Post a Comment