This photo is so amazing, it looks like I enhanced it with some editing tools...but I didn't. What a great drive down to Tyler!
Jason traveled with work last week, so Wyatt and I decided to jump on the highway and pay a visit to Grandma and Grandpa - a long overdue visit. The colors of the leaves were amazing and the weather could not have been better.

Jason traveled with work last week, so Wyatt and I decided to jump on the highway and pay a visit to Grandma and Grandpa - a long overdue visit. The colors of the leaves were amazing and the weather could not have been better.
Blowing bubbles with Grandma. He's almost as big as Grandma now! :)
Grandma served us sandwiches on croissants and Red Rose tea. It was a delicious lunch. After which, Wyatt rounded us all up and scooted us outside for some play time.
He had such a blast running free. I didn't have to worry about cars or other folks or anything really (except Wyatt falling down - which he does quite a bit).

Grandma served us sandwiches on croissants and Red Rose tea. It was a delicious lunch. After which, Wyatt rounded us all up and scooted us outside for some play time.
He had such a blast running free. I didn't have to worry about cars or other folks or anything really (except Wyatt falling down - which he does quite a bit).
He ran wild on the beach and played games with Aunt Donna (who was nice enough to spend the whole day with us).
Finding treasures!
He found a fish skeleton, picked up shells, chunked shells into the water.
Gross!!
The piece de resistance, however, was the golf cart. That goofy boy had the biggest smile on his face - I'm sure he felt like he was breaking the law. He was able to ride in the front seat of a moving vehicle - unencumbered. :) Boy, that was fun!
Should I be doing this? Feels illegal!
We left in the early evening, and he slept most of the way home. What a great visit. We have a lot to be thankful for in this family!

What a fabulous day! Nothing prettier than autumn foliage with a blue sky backdrop.
ReplyDelete