While I was looking around on Twitter last weekend, I came across a giveaway that featured goods from Paperflavor.
Having never heard of Paperflavor I, of course, had to check it out. Their stuff is precious! From birth announcements and stationery products (heart) to "flair", they had something for everyone!
I'm now the proud owner of this tote, which is carrying library books at the moment! It was a special order item, but the staff was super accommodating about putting my special bag together.
Visit Paperflavor's site and see what they have to offer. Cute gift ideas, cute stuff for yourself. I liked it.
Having never heard of Paperflavor I, of course, had to check it out. Their stuff is precious! From birth announcements and stationery products (heart) to "flair", they had something for everyone!
I'm now the proud owner of this tote, which is carrying library books at the moment! It was a special order item, but the staff was super accommodating about putting my special bag together.
Visit Paperflavor's site and see what they have to offer. Cute gift ideas, cute stuff for yourself. I liked it.

No comments:
Post a Comment