Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Mr. Precious


Things are going well around here. We've got feedings down. Jason has been a super help - but now he's sleeping through the night, letting Wyatt and me figure out what is what.
Our little baby gets the hiccups every night, but he's such a good sport about it. Even the hiccups are cute.
I can't believe this will be my first Mother's Day.
Mom has invited us over, along with Aunt Sue & Uncle Jim, and Aunt Katie. We're doing brunch on Saturday by the pool. The weather should be perfect and I'm looking forward to getting out of the house.

Saw my dr today - she took the steri strips off and gave me a clean bill of health. Driving is still out for awhile longer, but I have a chauffeur, so it's cool.

Wyatt sees his doctor on Friday, but the way he's been eating, I fully expect him to have put on ten pounds. His umbilical cord fell off today while Gabby was watching him. First milestone!!

1 comment: