Less than 3 weeks now until Baby Cass comes (hopefully sooner!!), and I'm always keeping an eye out for things that the baby "needs". Mind you, I don't actually have practical knowledge of what a baby will need...these are things that seem like a good idea in my head.
These first three photos are from spoonsisters.com - a new site to adore!
Precious. But do I pick the pig or the elephant? The ears on the pig help to serve a drool catcher. Genius!

How about this little outfit for my sweet pea?
Maybe he/she will need some new silverware? This looks like a good set...
(babies use silverware, right???)

I definitely need a growth chart to measure my sweet little baby's progress in life.
Check! I've got it covered.
Spoon sisters offer this precious photo marker with room for 20 photos on the left side and a handy dandy ruler for marking on the right.

Maybe you want to measure growth with something a little more organic? Then take in Miss Natalie's Heirloom Growth Chart (available on www.fawnandforest.com).

And finally, we all know how important it is to keep your teeth in good working order. I had my dentist-sister-friend check out this tool to see if it was legit - it got her seal of approval. You put your fingers in the "bunny ears" and wipe the gums to help those little teefers. (Amazon offers the MAM Oral Care Rabbit for $6 and it comes in pink, yellow, or blue.)

The baby world has so much to offer. Who even knew that you NEEDED all of this stuff. :)
These first three photos are from spoonsisters.com - a new site to adore!
Precious. But do I pick the pig or the elephant? The ears on the pig help to serve a drool catcher. Genius!

How about this little outfit for my sweet pea?
Maybe he/she will need some new silverware? This looks like a good set...(babies use silverware, right???)

I definitely need a growth chart to measure my sweet little baby's progress in life.
Check! I've got it covered.
Spoon sisters offer this precious photo marker with room for 20 photos on the left side and a handy dandy ruler for marking on the right.

Maybe you want to measure growth with something a little more organic? Then take in Miss Natalie's Heirloom Growth Chart (available on www.fawnandforest.com).

And finally, we all know how important it is to keep your teeth in good working order. I had my dentist-sister-friend check out this tool to see if it was legit - it got her seal of approval. You put your fingers in the "bunny ears" and wipe the gums to help those little teefers. (Amazon offers the MAM Oral Care Rabbit for $6 and it comes in pink, yellow, or blue.)

The baby world has so much to offer. Who even knew that you NEEDED all of this stuff. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment