My friend Emily is going to shoot some newborn photos for us.
She does great work, and you can see for yourself by clicking here!
While at a shower this weekend, Em was talking over the newborn photo logistics with me. She mentioned that I should pick up a cute little diaper cover for the photo shoot. Since we don't know the gender of our baby, she suggested picking up one for each gender and then having my sis get it monogrammed for us before the photo shoot. Cool.
I started looking at these precious little diaper cover/bloomer things.
Check out these two samples from The Polka Dot Store.


Can you even imagine such a small bum?
She does great work, and you can see for yourself by clicking here!
While at a shower this weekend, Em was talking over the newborn photo logistics with me. She mentioned that I should pick up a cute little diaper cover for the photo shoot. Since we don't know the gender of our baby, she suggested picking up one for each gender and then having my sis get it monogrammed for us before the photo shoot. Cool.
I started looking at these precious little diaper cover/bloomer things.
Check out these two samples from The Polka Dot Store.


Can you even imagine such a small bum?

No comments:
Post a Comment